Sunday 6 May 2012

Tried something new

Hello!

So I have tried my hand at poetry and would like to share it only if you, my reader would like to read.

Its a poem solely based on questions a girl is asking her friend about why exactly did their friendship change. I wouldn't lie and say that its not at all related to my life. In fact, the opposite is true. Something that happened to me 2 years back has inspired me to convert it into a poem.

Anyhoo. So please let me know if you'd like to read it. Because if I don't get a response, I won't publish it.
Its my humble request, kindly don't ignore.

Just drop a word = )

~~ The Girl.

1 comment:

  1. So where's this poem?? Don't wait for people to comment and ASK for the stuff. Put it out there in the universe! That's what I do, anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete

Because your thoughts matter...just like mine do.