Tuesday 8 May 2012

A quick post, yes sir.

A quick post to inform you all that I finished writing two short stories in a row today.

One is of merely 10 lines talking about how two people are in love in the true sense of the meaning. Its not your usual mushy stuff, so don't worry. It goes a little deeper than that and has been summed up in just a paragraph.

The other one is longer than the aforementioned and is about a father-daughter relationship. This is something I am planning to make my daddy read. But I am a little apprehensive in showing the story to him.

If you want to read these stories or the previous ones, please drop in a comment. I'd be more than happy to share them with you =)

Till then,

~~The Girl.

8 comments:

  1. My father was a published writer (mostly poetry) and I was always afraid to have him read the things I wrote. Now he has Alzheimer's and doesn't know his name.

    I say let your daddy read on. He'll love your work...sure of it!

    Thanks for visiting. You should have SEEN our home in 1992...we've made big changes a tiny bit at a time.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will make sure my dad reads it! Thanks a lot for commenting =)

      Your house IS beautiful. You put in a lot of effort, I am sure.

      Delete
  2. I would love to read them sometimes.. Thanks for following my blog! I hope you enjoyed reading.. :) Always nice to make a new friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following back! I did enjoy reading your work =)
      I will post one of my short stories soon.

      Delete
  3. hey i would love to read them!!!following your blog now :) and yeah do show your work to your dad, because even if he wont like it, atleast he'll give you some constructive feedback so go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following =)
      And yes, I am planning on showing it to him.

      Delete
  4. Thanks 4 following my art blog varnathoolika....i read ur words...good..
    and i say 1 thing...can u pls change ur blog interface...?
    i mean black background,and post black background...if u change these r; ur blog is very attractive...sure..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      And I will keep your suggestions in mind =)

      Delete

Because your thoughts matter...just like mine do.